Handyman Services in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas & Henderson
What we will need to do
We will schedule a time to walk through your house together, and be as objective as possible.
Please be realistic about your budget, but also be respectful of your handyman’s time. You will get a better deal if all of the work can be done at one time.
We advise you do a walk around before your Handyman arrives. You will be able to consolidate a list for him to work more efficiently.
Ask questions. If you have a question ask our handymen and they will gladly assist.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us
Preparing for home repairs
- Be prepared for your handyman to start work. We will aim to cause as little disruption to your home as possible.
- Please be be patient, understanding and helpful; it will help us work quickly and with little disruption.
- Its best to make sure your children and your pets are either out of the house or safely out of the work zone.
- Be sure all necessary areas are accessible, including the attic, breaker box and water shut-off valves.
- You’ll want to make certain all valuables and/or firearms are locked away. This is for your peace of mind as well as your handyman’s. If possible, it’s a good idea to remove these items from your home prior to showing.